пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

fragrance sensitivity




The evil midterm monster was defeated....and I PASSED. WITH�Aapos;s. * w * SUPER�GIDDY�TIME�GO Oh god, I freaked out when I saw that all my grades were above passing for my midterms. Iapos;ve never had that happen before, so it made me super happy. ;� A �;

WHEW, so glad thatapos;s over with. Now I can focus on the stuff I�couldnapos;t get back to over the summer (like art and ficcing). Plus, as a special prize via my German professor, the majority of my German class is heading to Helen this Saturday for the last weekend of Oktoberfest.

I was really worried about the timeframe of the trip, especially with the mandatory meeting at 8 am that morning for work. So I had to talk with my boss about the time weapos;d be going, and�he eventually agreed to let me go so long as he could talk to me tomorrow night. YEYNESS :D This means that I can go to the Candy Shoppe, sister candy factor to Callieapos;s Candy Kitchen in Swiftwater, PA I might even get some sweet stuff if I tell the proprietor that Mr. Callie says apos;hiapos;. XD

The only drawback is that Iapos;ll be the youngest person on�the trip, so no alcohol for me, despite the rather extensive array of beer to be had at the Helen Oktoberfest. D: Hell, I might�end up designated driver by the end of the day, and wonapos;t that just be oodles of fun? :D



camber spc, fragrance sensitivity, fragrance selling top womens, fragrance secret victorias, fragrance secret victoria.



Комментариев нет: